VERGO® Steerable Access Sheaths
Duke’s Steerable Cardiac Access Sheaths enable OEM Structural Heart Solutions*
- Hydrophilic coating on OD provides very low friction to aid navigation and PTFE liner for low friction ID
- Tight bend radius designed for transseptal access to atria with 2-way deflection up to 160 degrees
- Patented design provides precise tip control and stability
- Sizes available from 18Fr - 32Fr
- Multiple standard colors available as well as customized color selection
- Customized configurations coming soon
A) Buttons provide temporary hemostasis during device insertion
B) Indicator for valve position
C) Innovative twist valve provides adjustable sealing for reduced insertion force
D) Flush line for irrigation and air free introduction
E) Ergonomic handle design for ease of operation (optional platform mount available)
F) Control knob steers tip in two directions optimized for low force and minimal turns
Get in touch with us today for more information on VERGO® Steerable Access Sheaths. Customized configurations are coming soon so be sure to check back.
*Vergo is for R&D use only. This device has not been cleared for marketing for any indication by regulatory authorities in the U.S. or internationally.