Secure Payment Policies
Secure Payment Policies
- What information of yours does Duke Extrusion collect?
- Who is collecting the information?
- What are "cookies" and how do we use them?
- How does Dukeextrusion.com use the information it collects?
- What types of security procedures are in place to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of your information?
- What is your policy about using popup ads and malicious scripts?
- What is your policy for refunds and returns?
In order to learn how to better serve the professionals that visit this website and have membership(s) in it, Dukeextrusion.com must collect information so we can understand what best serves our customers.
- Personally identifiable information refers to data that tells us specifically who you are, such as your name and postal address when given, which may be collected in addition to the anonymous data described above.
- Correspondence: If you contact Dukeextrusion.com, we may keep a record of that correspondence. We do not collect the email addresses of those who communicate with Dukeextrusion.com via email, and then use those addresses for other purposes later, other than to respond to contact made with us.
When you register for a Dukeextrusion.com Service or sign up to receive newsletters, this information is used within our company. If any decision is made to handle customer data in any other manner, we will specify so at the point that information is collected. In this way you know at all times how information may be used.
Dukeextrusion.com occasionally runs promotions and events. In the course of notifying members to newsletters and services, we may, at our option, include advertisements in messages sent. However, any information such as your name, email address and other personal information is never given to those advertisers.
Cookies collect passive, anonymous information. This manner of technology plays an important role in making the internet function. They do not collect personal information, only where an anonymous user's time on the website, the pages they visit, as well as what kind of web browser they may use. This is particularly helpful in designing web pages that will work in your browser properly.
Since much dis-information is spread on the internet about their use, an accurate definition is in order:
A cookie is a small text file containing a unique identification number that is transferred from a Web site to the hard drive of your computer and passively track its activities on a given website. A cookie will not allow a Web site to learn any personally identifiable information (such as your real name and address) that you have not otherwise disclosed.
Cookies can allow Dukeextrusion.com to automatically remember your Web browser when you visit.
The Dukeextrusion.com makes use of standard cookies to allow products to be delivered efficiently. By storing certain preference information we can remember you the next time you log into our services and perhaps greet you, and otherwise make a visitors experience run smoothly.
- Dukeextrusion.com may choose to use overall statistical information (no personal information about individuals) from visitors to the website when third parties inquire as to advertising on our website. We may disclose to advertisers the numbers of users who have certain demographic characteristics such as how many of our members are from a particular country, and the number of those people who have seen and "clicked" on a particular display. We will also disclose to those advertisers the overall demographics available regarding who saw and "clicked" on their advertisement. In addition, we may disclose results from anonymous online surveys to third-party advertisers. No personally identifiable information will be disclosed as part of this process.
- Dukeextrusion.com may, from time to time, use your information to contact you about changes or enhancements to Products and Services, issues regarding your account, or Dukeextrusion.com Terms and Conditions violations or suspensions.
- If you enter a sweepstakes or a contest, we will use the information you provided to contact you in the event you win.
- If you told us that you were interested in receiving special offers from select partners, we will send you email and postal mail about products and services that we feel may be of interest to you.
- Subscription Customers: Your credit card information is not given to third parties, with the exception of the credit card processor in order to charge your card.
Dukeextrusion.com.com has recently adopted the policy of "No Data Present." What this means is that the best way to protect any of your sensitive data, such as credit card information, is to not have it on our website at all. Thus, we keep no credit card data on our website permanently. This is the only way to ensure that private information never falls into the wrong hands.
Security: Duke Extrusion uses the SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) for all secure transactions. We use this encryption for confidential data entry and collection. Additionally, any data collected for credit card transactions is processed through https://www.authorize.net
Popup ads and malicious scripts are scripts in the coding of a web page designed to call popup ads, and methods to redirect a user to another website. Specifically in this case to redirect a visitor without their permission to another website. Our policy on this practice is strictly to not allow it. Scripts of this type take a visitor to an ad or page without their choosing to go there. Our site uses no deceptive links and we do not allow any on the pages of any providers.
All sales are final. Submitted orders are non-cancellable and no changes to orders may be made upon completion of the sale. Please see the section on product returns regarding product warrantee